There are several examples in the source code repository, with documentation and comments: https://github.com/UIUC-PPL/charm4py/tree/master/examples
- A simple distributed job/task scheduler.
- Recursive parallel Fibonacci calculator using Pool to spawn tasks. Includes a Numba accelerated version.
- N-Queen problem parallel solver, using a simple state space search algorithm implemented with Pool tasks. Includes a Numba accelerated version.
- Jacobi iteration on a 2D array. Can use Numba.
- 2D particle simulation with dynamic load balancing via migratable chares.
- 2D wave simulation displaying a real-time animation. Can use Numba.